Grains Of Sand - Privacy and Cookie Policies
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
This document was created from an SEQ Legal template.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation
- any other information that you choose to send to us, for example via the contact form.
- Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- send you emails which you have specifically requested
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- We will NOT provide your personal information to any third parties for any purpose, without your express consent
- Policy amendments
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.